BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

I'm on a mission that's not really that impossible . In fact , it's the most possible thing ever.I am messing with someone's mind. It's so much fun!!!!!!! I am getting all the info from her evil mind and giving it to her nemesis. So if u want 2 mess with minds and get secrets heres the steps.


STEP 1 : first u have 2 become the type of friend u can share secrets with by telling them some fake secrets like u hate this person this person hates u ur a spy yadda yadda yadda.

step 2: Start getting them 2 suck up 2 u be like u know I'm having this party and I'm only allowed 2 invite 6 people and I have 6 close friends not including u

step 3 : that person will start telling u what's really on the inside about them

and thats how mess with minds and get people 2 spill their secrets. If u wanna know 2 find out if they tell the truth 2 u then please comment and read my next post.

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS

0 comments: